The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

Stylish

I love Lost and this definately does it justice. I was wondering after a bit where you got all the images from. They all just about fit and definately had the right atmosphere.
I think the notebooks were great. I didn't realise the interesting link between the last notebook and where you wake up until after the credits.
Nicely done flash in true Lost style.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Yay! I win a cookie!

That is some awesome! I just wanted to keep playing. I knew it was only just going to get harder but I always wanted to see the next level. All the levels looked pretty completeable but contolling that ball made it way harder than it looks.
I didn't think the shaking red "life is unfair" blocks would bother me but they just got annoying and messed up my vission.
Look forward to the sequil. I hope there are many more features to come.

Komix Experiments: Artpad Komix Experiments: Artpad

Nice but more features!

Thats is quite a cool drawing application although it could do with having a few more features like clearing the canvas. I had to blur lots of times to start a new drawing. Maybe you could enhance it further though. I don't know how you would do it but some suggestions i can think of are things like dragging the canvas, fill tool, brushtypes, etc. Maybe some optional background music.
In any case nice application, i like the style.

Komix responds:

Ok, you can now change the brush size. And you can can fade away your picture.
Whish works faster for clear.

Maybe I gonna add some more features later if I get cool innovative ideas.

Maybe I add the fill tool but it's much effort for nothing really important.

Glad you liked it

Komix

The School Tool The School Tool

Great!

This is a nice little application! I like the little shedule thing. I almost started making something like this myself once.
Alltogether this actually is useful. Keep up the good work!

FPS in Real Life 3 FPS in Real Life 3

That was good but...

The enemies tended not to die before you shot them. I can understand that it would be hard to make a game like this but maybe you could have solved the problem by filming the enemies then adding them on top later so they can be shot any time.
Nicely done though, I've wanted to do something like this before.

Pete And Nikki TV Pete And Nikki TV

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!1111one

Brilliant as it was, how could you forget the oh-so-famous "Who is she? Who is she? Where did you find her?"!

Osiris Osiris

Remind anyone of TR:L?

It looked just like a Tomb Raider game to me but I'm not criticising you for it because it was presented very well. I thought it was slow though, I don't really know exactly why. I had the quality on low but maybe my computer is just to crap for such a script. As far as I played (which wasn't far cuz I died at level 3 or something), it was a little boring. The obstacles weren't very frequent or challenging and the enemies took a long time to kill.
Despite the bad points i found, I still think this is a real good game.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the review. The frame rate's pretty high because of the precise collision detection required, maybe that's why it ran slow for you. It does get better as it goes on, I think the finale is the best bit and I hope some people make it that far!

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Amazing game!

Absoloutely loved the music... and everything else.
I dont even think I can comment on any faults. Oh, other than the font on the local high score board. It appears as Times New Roman and you can only see half of it but other than that it was cool. Hope more interesting levels come out.

Exmortis Exmortis

Excellent!

That was awesome! Flashy, bloody images got me jumping every time and I didnt even see Gwen so when I looked over it was really weird. Alternative ending was excellent; high paced. That music cool to, I want it! XD

Starwars Shooter Starwars Shooter

Good game

It seems a little more like a concept because there were no menus or a story but I think its still a cool game.