Construction Workers Construction Workers

LMAO

You just can't fault that humor!

sketch toon sketch toon

Nice artwork!

Thats pretty cool. I'm just not sure if it's right for Newgrounds.

Ultra Lego Death Ultra Lego Death

Not bad =)

I quite liked it. Thought the man gettin ran over and the girlfriend killing herself was funny.
Oh, and the ammount of blood was excellent.

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

Stylish

I love Lost and this definately does it justice. I was wondering after a bit where you got all the images from. They all just about fit and definately had the right atmosphere.
I think the notebooks were great. I didn't realise the interesting link between the last notebook and where you wake up until after the credits.
Nicely done flash in true Lost style.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Yay! I win a cookie!

That is some awesome! I just wanted to keep playing. I knew it was only just going to get harder but I always wanted to see the next level. All the levels looked pretty completeable but contolling that ball made it way harder than it looks.
I didn't think the shaking red "life is unfair" blocks would bother me but they just got annoying and messed up my vission.
Look forward to the sequil. I hope there are many more features to come.

Komix Experiments: Artpad Komix Experiments: Artpad

Nice but more features!

Thats is quite a cool drawing application although it could do with having a few more features like clearing the canvas. I had to blur lots of times to start a new drawing. Maybe you could enhance it further though. I don't know how you would do it but some suggestions i can think of are things like dragging the canvas, fill tool, brushtypes, etc. Maybe some optional background music.
In any case nice application, i like the style.

Komix responds:

Ok, you can now change the brush size. And you can can fade away your picture.
Whish works faster for clear.

Maybe I gonna add some more features later if I get cool innovative ideas.

Maybe I add the fill tool but it's much effort for nothing really important.

Glad you liked it